Everything Karupped is a blog and website for the purpose of inspiring artists, homeowners and crafters with ideas. All content on this blog is only for informational purposes. Kathleen Rupp is the owner and creator of Everything Karupped which is located at the website address: https://karupp-did.net
When entering in your email address in the Subscribe login(after a post or sidebar) you will receive an email with my latest newest blog posts. This email goes out any day there is new blog content on my site. Email information will NEVER be shared with affiliated partners or other sites. We hate spam too!
How data is collected:
Emails are NOT PUBLISHED but are collected through:
- comment form- A commenter consents to giving an email address for identification when filling out the requested field which is stored in the site’s database.
- gravatar on comments (only if commenter has a gravatar). When a commenter consents to giving an email address for identification, the email is used to see if there is a valid connection to a gravatar. If so, a gravatar image will appear as another means of identification.
- contact form- A viewer consents to giving a name and email address when trying to contact us on our contact page. Our contact form requires an email, not stored on the sites database and never published, for identification so we know to whom we should respond. In contacting us, your message is directly delivered to us via email and therefore is stored in our email.
- subscription optin form (mailchimp). A subscriber consents to giving an email address for the purpose of receiving our latest blog posts delivered to their email inbox. Mailchimp is the service provider that stores and maintains those emails on their servers.
Anonymous Ip addresses ) are collected through
- comment form- when visitors consent to commenting, this site collects the data shown in the comment form(see emails) as well as ip addresses to help spam detection.
3rd party vendors that make this site possible: (links below)
- google analytics– collects anonymous ip addresses to allow determination of metrics and analysis on what content is more popular among viewers for the purpose of creating MORE popular content.
- cloudflare– collects anonymous IP address to allow security for identification and termination of any bot attacks.
- siteground– collects anonymous ip addresses at the host. Server logs hold ip addresses for security purposes for the identification and termination of any bot attacks.
Use of cookie tracking is involved on this site for ease of browsing experience. For example, our comment forms will auto-fill fields if one has left a comment at a previous time to make it easier for the commenter. However, a user can set the web browser with more restrictions or refusal of cookie tracking. Please see your browser settings and adjust appropriately.
Email information will NEVER be shared with affiliated partners or other sites. However, if compelled by law to disclose this information for any serious situation, then compliance with such orders will be taken. For anonymous ip address tracking and sharing please see the above 3rd party vendors privacy policies in the links above.
3rd party links:
Everything Karupped will link to other sites as a means to site our sources if information was gathered that provided the knowledge to complete a project. Any outside resources, products, or helpful info, presented by other bloggers or vendors, that were used by us or thought to be helpful if passed on, may be linked as well. By clicking those links, the viewer has exited our site and should read the privacy policies of the 3rd party website in play. Everything Karupped is not responsible for 3rd party privacy policies.
Updating personal information:
If wanting to correct, change or remove personal registration information, Please CONTACT US; SUBJECT should include ‘Change of Personal Information’. If you follow us and get our emails, one can update personal information or unsubscribe simply by looking at the options for changing personal information at the bottom of our emails. Links are provided at the email footer to make it easy for one to do so.